Sunday, May 25, 2008

Airtel Mobile Phone Directory In Kerala

Review - "Ascension" by Sanguis



Artist: Sanguis
CD: Ascension
Style: Black Metal
Running time: 45 minutes

first Intro
second I Saw The Fall of Idols
third Chains
4th I Decline
5.Member States enemies
6th My Curse
7th Abjuration
8th Ad Infinitum
9th Unsilent Storms In The North Abyss

The first thing I'd like to thank Bloodred Horrizons Records, the CD "Ascension" from the Austrian band Sanguis. Unfortunately, it took a while until I could devote myself to this work because I had a lot on my other jobs ... but now comes the promised review of "Ascension"!

About the band is also to say:
It was founded in 1999 in Austria. The first release, an EP appeared a year later, including "Mortal Art Of Blood".
In the years that were recorded more albums, "Chaos Gate Guardians," "Infernum Infinitum" and "Ascension", which I will describe here yes!


But now more the musical content on this disc!
"Ascension" starts with an intro that sounds like an incantation of the next disaster! In the background of whispering voices, are pounding sounds heard (probably from a marching horde), these tampers are getting louder, and then starts the first "real" song ...
In this song, "I Saw The Fall of Idols", you realize already, to which sound art dark it is "Ascension". Obviously very musically to bands like Dark Funeral-oriented (also vocals), the band presents us with this work of musical art apparently bludgeoned variety of black metal!
What disturbed me general information about this kind of music ever, that the melodies always covered by the brute's Drums is to be such that most of the music is thereby damage ... of course, is what Geknüppel even more about building an Apocalyptic Mood but too bad about the melody, it is still ...
Anyway, as I was saying is that this is in "Ascension" to happiness is not the case!
order to qualify to the second track, for example, back: you hear the melody is still very nice out, although the drummer quite gets going. However, there is in this song very quiet parts. The song is about 7minütige, marked by rapid Drums, but also from quieter places, where the speed decreases a little ...

About the style of this work should be with the description of this song already said enough ... the next few songs are similar in containing rather unfortunately, but who on Geknüppel is, should the account is nothing!
The style reminds me, as I said much of Dark Funeral, and other bands of this work are unlikely to have influenced the guitarist ... "Azazel" is also a member of the Styrian troops "Asmodeus", which reminds me stylistically very well at Sanguis. to

Like Geknüppel expect, it is missing a bit of variety, But something very evocative of this work has to definitely be!
So fans of melody: Steer clear, friends of the Knüppelei: Just tune in for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment