Artist: Adversam
Style: Black Metal
name of the phonogram: Proclama
Running time: approximately 36 minutes
first Proclama
second The Conqueror Worm
third Kamanlie
4th Fog
5th Metro Dogs
6th Little Death
7th Death Wants More Death
8th Unfairy Tales
9th Warped Fate
In "Proclama" is the 2nd Full-length publication of the Italian black metal horde Adversam.
was several months ago, I received a promo version of this dark horse (to support what I am always happy) from the growing Horrizon Label Bloodred Records. After the first publication
Adversam "Animadverte" it should have almost 10 years , Take before the second album saw the light of the world ... In May 2008, is now "Proclama" thanks Bloodred Horizon entered the market and available for the audience!
Regarding the music, I must say that I expected due to the keyboards and some female line rather cheesy melodic black metal ... much more likely to use the Italian occult esoteric but racy elements, both riffs and drum deposits are then smashed very quickly. But there would be for me even the first critical point:
The melodies are oversubscribed or be swallowed by the hysterical drums. Its not often you find some parts hanging in the ear . Remain
Another criticism of this disc would be above all the opera-like clean vocals which one sometimes hears in the background and in my opinion, considering the fast music is not really appropriate.
most positive effect most likely the title "Kamanlie" and "Warped Fate", I personally a couple of points to be pleasant and audible feel ...
with another similar-sounding album, I can Proclama not compare, however, since I generally do not great friend of this type of Black Metal and I am therefore also deal with any such publications.
Otherwise, I can not indicate much about the work, since it largely consists only of irrem Geknüppel and exaggerated melodies from the category like her to be complex, but nonetheless they are not really something to win ...
say So all in all I have to tell me the Geknüppel not really impressed ... maybe it's because I more like a melodic and atmospheric sound concept think that is Proclama but unfortunately not exist.
after all the slogan "To each his own ': Who
Herumgetrommle however troubled, crazy tunes and wild hysteria is, to which a pure listening in Proclama not hurt!
0 comments:
Post a Comment