This is a review that was originally published in the spring of 2008 with another fanzine.
Artist: Nocte Concubia
Style: Black / Pagan Metal
Time: 20 minutes
first Ozveny TMY
second Chut Krvi
third Dazdami Ocisty
4th Mociarmi
5th Lesy polnocneho svetla
When I demo "Z najhlbsej Noci" (what a mouthful) of the relatively young Slovak band Concubia Nocte "(which is, incidentally, part of the new underground movement UBMR) recently got her hands on, I noticed before the gloomy artwork on showing a dark forest. Very curious to see how this work may sound only I threw it in my tape recorder and gave me the dark sounds ...
The first song "Ozveny TMY" started with a eerie, ethereal melody. Once the drum starts, you will notice about which musical art it is:
The type of music is strongly reminiscent of Graveland and other more epic heavy Pagan / Black Metal bands from the Slavic countries.
The second song of the work begins with a wolf howling before the harsh guitars rebuild a dark Atmospähere.
Also, the other songs on many installations of natural sounds.
All in all I must say that this work for a demo very successful, though not necessarily above average.
For me, proved that the Slovak colleagues play satisfactory, harsh Black Metal particularly atmospheric comes over.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Pain Swelling In Nose
Review -" Z najhlbsej Noci "by Concubia Nocte
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment