My first major project of the year is finished!
Polyanna of color mix in the mushroom-happy design, made of coated cotton canvas and turquoise ... Sewn in 98/104, with betüddelt pimpinellschen mushrooms ...
The substances were already around here forever and I never knew what to do with it, when I saw the first coats, it had happened to me ...
inside I had to fiddle a bit ;-) could gather the stuff is totally bad, so I also sewed as a tunnel and like the outside, the rubber simply drawn and festgesteppt ... However, the jacket has
through the solid material inside a great state ...
on the cuffs I did not complete, first, I had no suitable material, secondly, I'm not married me ...
Nevertheless we are very in love with the first coat and have it hung in the living room ... ;-) I had
I must confess at first great respect for the mantle, in retrospect, completely unfounded, the coat is not difficult to sew, only with the RV I have fought ...
took us a little longer, but again a little sewing also brings progress, all in all, I'm almost 2 weeks and every now and then sewn on it ...
you dare! ;-)
LG and a nice weekend
Steffi
0 comments:
Post a Comment