Sunday, January 16, 2011

Films Starring You Equivalent Jib Jab

Remains of parties ...


today were eaten along with the cake ...
2 chocolate Santas and several small packages Smarties cake adorned our Sunday, now everything is gone ... ;-)


Since my sewing machine is still is under repair I was forced to try something new ... My head was Stacking the ideas and are always edgy ...
A memo board for a color mix-Free Book has been created ... The first things depend on ...


Another small detail screen, the button I'm stuck, I've stopped with the needle real one, so ratzfatz brought out the hot glue gun ...

The small wooden brackets I last week at Hannah's first stroll found here ...


This is my evening reading've ever geluschert and I am excited already hard ...

I wish you a nice Sunday and a good start into the new week (our seeeeehr is exciting with U3, KiGa futures and buying a car ...)

LG Steffi

0 comments:

Post a Comment