Thursday, January 27, 2011

Metacafe Watch 1695174 Ray Effect Tutorial

with pillow ...


... It gave us for Christmas, above you see Paulina's pillow, of course ;-) green, embroidered with the Fox and Friends series of Kunterbunt design (one of my favorites), betüddelt with different bands ... Unfortunately, rather knobbly

the pillow is, after all in use ... * G *


Here Hannah Cushions, is very smooth * * laugh ... more of a decorative items, embroidered with Milli dwarf Beautiful and with matching ribbons betüddelt ...

Sorry for that I offer you the moment can not quite dead here and there pants, I do not make it easy .... My Nähecke siezt me already * g *

Paulina is not yet in kindergarten and naturally calls for entertainment, preferably 24 ...
Hannah is a quiet seeeeeeeeeeeeehr baby sleeps a lot and is usually very patient, well then there's the budget, which unfortunately does not by itself ...

I vow improvement ... ;-)

LG Steffi

0 comments:

Post a Comment