Playstation PS3 60GB with 2 games and extras for sale
Playstation PS3 60GB with 2 games and extras:
Here I offer a PS3 60GB with 2 games and HD cable Sorry, I Do not controllers have more and also no power cord, but are nothing more so expensive on Ebay the PS3 console works 100% All I Can Be suburb Getestett No problem then I've got a demo Fight Night Champion, Guity Gear, Age Of Hammers And Hammer Kings full version Hustle online game, too, Dan Grade I charge a hammer HD film Max Manus Man Of War I Have Is Borrowed 40 days Valid:
1.Ps3 60GB console with HD cable.
2.Ps3 Games Oblivion And Stuntman Ignition.
4.3 games on the HD console and Super HD movie.
with any questions Just mail or telephone.
Tel 015221050618 or 017686387933
Price: 200 EUR sell VB
017 686 387 933
0 comments:
Post a Comment