Saturday, March 5, 2011

How Much Is A Cyst Removal

Xbox 360 slim Kinect + Sensor + 4 Games + 2 Con. OVP + + AS NEW

Xbox 360 slim Kinect + Sensor + 4 Games + 2 + OVP + Con AS NEW.
Hello!

Sell here almost my new Xbox 360 with Kinectsensor and 4 games + 1 Wireless Controller + 1 wired controller!

Did the Xbox for Christmas get, but do not use because I have no time!

Since it was a gift, unfortunately I have no proof. But it is in a really new condition!

I also am still a wired Controller + 4 games on top of it!

Kinect Adventure
FIFA World Cup 2010
NBA 2K6 game
Request No. 4

The console comes in original undamaged OVP / Picked up!

If interested, then register quickly!

Until then !!!!!
Price: 320 EUR VB
015 773 942 262

0 comments:

Post a Comment