Saturday, November 6, 2010

Effect Of Inflation On Perpetuity

gifts. souvenirs


The trip to the coast has not only worth it because we see so many beautiful things and meet nice people were, but also because we were able to once again call in at our favorite stores.
There's been something my little purse ransacked - but
I Have Nothing;)

Who has a Habitat around the corner there should browse through the beautiful new forest products!
At the owl tape and super bright Flaschlights I could just not over - even though I already got irritated eyes heavy from loved ones!
... and the most beautiful on earth with a lamp had to KURA looks like knitted paper - soooo beautiful!

From dear Tinee there was the Favorite on-polar bear's favorite shirt.
really Yes, he has him since then no longer stored for fear I might steal him! The more I can do already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment