Monday, November 22, 2010

Funny February Party Names

hurts farewell. goodbye hurts

There are years that connect us and now the time has come. My faithful companion
is used up - consumed by all the collected business cards, photographs, letters, sugar bags, scraps of memory that I've always clean stuffed into it - money could be found rarely.
The brave thing has now given up after years of hardship and to me it breaks my heart. A small consolation
me this week then flew into the house.
feel very funny at it, almost too grown up with all the drawers and so neat ... ggrrr!
But what can I say, it's simple but lovely.
I will never forget my old wallet and so it never gets this journal!
At the risk that I now declare all mad - no matter, my true old thing deserves it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment