hello Hamburg. hello handmade
What a nice weekend, I might have more often. Thanks and holiday island wanderlust, we have ado on the path taken to the coast.
was with a visit to Hamburg on the hello handmade market will complete the weekend.
Many many people have been romping in the market hall, so I could just by some designers prefer to watch their heads.
But I got to know some of my dear colleagues live and in color and just say hello.
I'm especially pleased about Rike and their Basti in Pappform and of course my favorite Tinee including the notes.
Karlotta The small force is ne! It was so nice to exchange views and to talk away from the Internet.
I love me directly in the two big bears, if any of you know, have broken out of the woods where the two, please let them know ... are sooo great!
ATTENTION: For those who like me are addicted to cheese cake, watch out:
Here there is the best cheesecake on earth - and probably in heaven! In
"Do not tell Mama" to St. Pauli, a small, narrow café that reminds me of Amsterdam, there is the idolatrous "New York Cheesecake."
separate Luckily me and this cake again a few hundred kilometers, because otherwise I probably would be there every day.
I could die for that cheesecake!
We had the same way twice, and left us as the caterpillars of other species such as Mango and White Chocolate Raspberry fed. to come Incredibly, one more reason to Hamburg!
0 comments:
Post a Comment